Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Quick, Little Breaking Benjamin Thing.

I got a really dope Breaking Benjamin tour shirt which I will post a pic of tomorrow.
Also, if you ever go to Ziggy's rock bar in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, The $12 Rum Bucket is the real deal. Worth every buck.
Found this pic on google images... Not the exacts same as what i had, but it came in the same bucket. Nice... Real nice.

Because I am The Nashville Bandit, I have to leave you with a country song. So here is Chris Janson with "When I'm Holdin' Her" I got to see Chris Janson sing this beauty live at the Grand Ole Opry and it was amazing. So here is a video Of the song I found on youtube... so credit to Chris, the youtube page, the record label and anyone els so I don't get sued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment