Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Breaking Benjamin Show

Benjamin killed it. I went to the show wondering what song they were going to open with. The entire ride there I kept thinking to myself "Coming out to 'So Cold' would be so fu**ing epic." Once we got to the show I kept singing the opening guitar lick from "So Cold" in my head when we were just standing around waiting for them to come on. So I was sitting there drinking my rum bucket and then the lights went down and something magical happened. The opening lick from "So Cold" wasn't just in my head any more, it was coming from the speakers. Smoke starts to fill the stage as the band walks out playing the intro. Every band member is in their respective spots on the stage. The drummer is high above them all, pounding away on the kick drum. The guitar players and bassist are posted in front of their mic stands. Then from stage right enters Benjamin Burnley and the crowd (myself included) erupts and all hell breaks loose. It was one of the most epic starts to a concert I have ever seen.

Overall it was a really good show. Played some great hits and I got lost in them a few times. Didn't stick around to hear if they played "Close to Heaven" but I hope they played it because that song is unreal.

Like I do at all shows I go to, I purchased a Breaking Benjamin tour shirt with their Celtic logo thing on the front. Very comfy material. 

Here is a pic of the front and the back. 

If you haven't checked out Breaking Benjamin's new album Darke Before Dawn be sure to go get it on iTunes or however you guys get/listen to your music. 

Have a great week Yall!
-The Nashville Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment