Thursday, December 3, 2015

Ever Wonder What Luke Bryan's First Guitar Looks Like?


Over the summer I had the privilege of going to the Country Music Hall of Fame. During the time I visited they had the "Luke Bryan" exhibit. They had all sorts of his stuff displayed including the bumper of the number 2 car driven by Brad Keselowski, with "Crash My Party" decals on it. 
They also had jersey he was presented with from the home team of the stadiums which he sold out. Those consisted of a "BRYAN" Philadelphia Eagles jersey, Chicago Bears jersey, and a few others. 

The one thing that I found the coolest was the very first guitar that Like Bryan had. The plaque above read that the guitar was given to Luke by his parents when he was 14 years old. 

The guitar was a Silvertone Model 319. I really wanted to find a picture of a brand new version of the one he had. So, since Luke was born in 1976, and he got the guitar when he was 14, (I am assuming that his parents got him a new one from that year) that would mean I would need to find a picture of a 1990 Silvertone Model 319. When I went digging I found that Silvertone Guitars is owned by Sears which I found interesting. I found a Picture of a few, but was unable to confirm if it was a 1990 or not; but hey, it looks pretty damn similar. (Fun fact! Silverstone Guitars is owned by SEARS! The department store likes to rock out!)


The picture above I found on eBay. This one (that looks very similar to the one that was in the Hall of Fame) is up for $119 right now. Another one that could pass as a double was marked down to $68 or best offer. Then some really nice ones with a different finish were going for around $200. Seeing that you can get one for around $100 dollars makes me think this was like the equivalent to his parents today going down to Target and buying the dope Adam Levine signature guitar for only $82.99!!

Hey Adam... Why so serious?! Get ur cheap ass guitar out of my face Adam.

But anyway, It was awesome to get to go see all of the different things from Luke Bryan's life from the number 2 "Crash My Party" car, to the tux and dress that he and his wife wore to an award show.

I,ll leave y'all with some of the other pics I have from the Luke Bryan exhibit and other pics around the Hall.

Be sure to go follow Luke Bryan on twitterinstagram, and Facebook.

Next time you are in beautiful Nashville be sure to swing by the Country Music Hall of Fame and go see history with your won eyes! In the mean time follow them on twitterinstagram, and Facebook.

Oh and don't forget about The Nashville Bandit on instagram and now on FACEBOOK!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment